Author Topic: OFFICE DOESNT CHOOSE TO HELP  (Read 1809 times)

admin

OFFICE DOESNT CHOOSE TO HELP
« on: September 29, 2009, 05:21:04 PM »
PATTY MURRAY

Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 9:06 am    Post subject: OFFICE DOESNT CHOOSE TO HELP   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have talked to Ann Grady in Sen Patty Murrays office202-224-2621.<
><
>It appears that they will only deal with Washington State patients as a professional courtesy. But dont know what they can do.<
><
>Her office is now aware of patient dumpings, self policing and the non rights of a human being. Once again as with Sen Wyden they stick together.<
><
>It appears that press and accountability at a Public Awareness level. Shame on Patty Murry. Looks as if they are from the same cloth...hopefully she and Wyden will have the same Town Halls, we will be there. <
><
>Arlene 

patientwife

Posted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 11:20 am    Post subject: Legislators   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am confident that we will find more supporters in Congress, as we continue our "education" and contacts.<
>They, legislators, too have loved ones who are dialysis patients. 

"Like me, you could.....be unfortunate enough to stumble upon a silent war. The trouble is that once you see it, you can't unsee it. And once you've seen it, keeping quiet, saying nothing,becomes as political an act as speaking out. Either way, you're accountable."

Arundhati Roy