Author Topic: PATIENT WE ADVOCATED FOR, IS TRANSPLANTED  (Read 1783 times)

admin

PATIENT WE ADVOCATED FOR, IS TRANSPLANTED
« on: September 30, 2009, 07:15:13 PM »
TRANSPLANT

Posted: Thu May 01, 2003 3:18 am    Post subject: PATIENT WE ADVOCATED FOR, IS TRANSPLANTED   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<
>Last night, I was awaken with the best news possible. Our patient received a transplant,he wanted everyone to know and to thank everyone from the bottom of his heart. For all the support he received from all of you.<
><
>This makes the job worth while and realized when I hung up that is why we do it. The happy times,balance it all out.<
><
><

brenda

Posted: Thu May 01, 2003 8:37 am    Post subject: Is this the one out   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

on the west coast.......? Doesn't matter though really, good news is good news. Wish him all the luck in the world from his family in Illinois............. 

LuLuW

Posted: Thu May 01, 2003 9:29 am    Post subject: Great News!   

Wishing him a speedy recovery! 

Sick of it

Posted: Thu May 01, 2003 4:54 pm    Post subject: Great News !   

As we said to day A., this makes it all worth while. My prayers are with him tonight and for the next year. Wishing him a easy transition into transplant living. <

Lin

Posted: Fri May 02, 2003 1:19 am    Post subject: Thanks   

I needed some good news! That made my day! Lin. 

TRANSPLANT

Posted: Wed May 07, 2003 4:58 am    Post subject: Transplant patient called   

and is doing well. He wishes to thank all that have supported him. He says Thanks!<
><
>He will be leaving the hospital on Friday...! 

"Like me, you could.....be unfortunate enough to stumble upon a silent war. The trouble is that once you see it, you can't unsee it. And once you've seen it, keeping quiet, saying nothing,becomes as political an act as speaking out. Either way, you're accountable."

Arundhati Roy