Author Topic: PATIENTS COMPARE  (Read 1872 times)

admin

PATIENTS COMPARE
« on: September 30, 2009, 07:17:21 PM »
patient

Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 7:04 am    Post subject: PATIENTS COMPARE   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thought you had a great idea Sick of It. I thought of another idea..instead of Dialysis Compare (govt's dishonest lisitng for comparing units), how about a Patient's Compare. We could start a listing so patients can give their honest opinion of their units, warn new patients of the bad units or let them know if a unit is good. Just sign right up! 

Sick of it

Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 8:18 am    Post subject: Patient   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, great minds do think a like.<
>I too have had that very same thought and have been looking into a website design that could support it, cost involved and of course let us not forget legal liabilities when dealing with the "REALLY BIG BOO BOO BUNNY'S OF EGO" (doctor's). But keep that great mind of yours working and I'll let you know at another posting how it is going. If you have any suggestions keep them coming. BEING PROACTIVE IS THE ONLY SOLUTION FOR A DIALYSIS PATIENT!<
><
>Stay well and KEEP THINKING AND FIGHTING AND FIGHTING TO THINK!<
><
>Here for the LONG FIGHT as always "sick of it"<
><

patient

Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 7:26 am    Post subject: Mighty Fine sick of it :)   

We must be twins Will love 2 see this project get rollin. You better believe I've got my thinking cap on 24/7 and will let you know if any more ingenious notions eek out.<
><
>Seriously though, I hope this is something we can legally do. The blatant arrogance of the companies, nephrologists and the medical underlings who daily cause so much suffering to patients and their families, and to the honest workers, will only be stopped when they are fully exposed. There has been no stopping them until now with this public outcry and move to unite. What better way then to put their secrets out for all to see in the form of a PATIENTS COMPARE! When the dialysis community can easily read patients statements about what they actually experience with their units and doctors, the medical abuse that goes on in silence will be silent no more. <
><
>Imagine questions like: <
>1) How do you rate your nephrologist?<
>2) How do you rate your staff?<
>3) How do you rate your units cleanliness?<
>4) How often does your doctor make rounds?<
>5) How thoroughly are you medical questions answered?<
><
>And it can be stated-- please feel free to give specific answers!<
><
>Yes, I think the
akes need to be put on this Industry gone wild and this may be one way to accomplish it! 

patient

Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 7:59 am    Post subject: Dialysis vs. War and Terrorism deaths.   

Take a look at ratemyprofessors.com to see how a rating board could work.<
>This is for college students to rate their professors. 

"Like me, you could.....be unfortunate enough to stumble upon a silent war. The trouble is that once you see it, you can't unsee it. And once you've seen it, keeping quiet, saying nothing,becomes as political an act as speaking out. Either way, you're accountable."

Arundhati Roy